Thursday, March 6, 2008


Guess what? That's right, another episode of the Pilgrim Cast is ready for listening. I am so glad that I did these recordings. If any of you were like me, there was so much information coming at us that it was sheer overload. So, now, I can listen at my leisure to what George was trying to say to us. I have listened to each of the first two episodes three times each just to hear again what he was saying to us all.

I've been working on all kinds of different logos for the podcast and have landed on the one you see to the left. This is an organic thing. We'll just have to see how it all turns out.

In this episode we begin at the Church of All Nations and the Garden of Gethsemene. We’ll learn about the etymology of the name of the garden, how the garden played a role the story of Jesus, the story of Malchus, and hear from the 14th chapter of Mark.

Click here to listen to this episode.

Click here to go to the official web site: www.pilgrimcast.com

Soon, you will be able to subscribe via iTunes.

-Fr. Bill

No comments: