Monday, February 11, 2008

We Made It!

Well, after 10 hrs. to Frankfurt and 3+ hrs. to Tel Aviv, we have arrived. Everyone has checked in to our rooms (they're very nice). The bus konked out twice on the way here. Our guide tells me that they will get it fixed for tomorrow. We're all quite tired. The hotel is fantastic! The dining area has a spread of good like you can't believe. Tomorrow, we get going at 8 am for Mass in Bethlehem as per our itinerary.

Thank's all for now. I'm pooped. I can't wait for my head to hit the pillow.

-Fr. Bill

1 comment:

Chris said...

Apologies if this message shows up twice - I'm having trouble getting this to work.

Fr. Bill - thanks for posting the message - saw it first thing this AM and was very happy to know you all made it safely. Peggy - I got your e-mail! If you can access ours, I sent you one back. Hope you are all having a wonderful journey. - Chris Toole